Monday 6 April 2015

Springtime and Easter

With it being that time of year I’ve been making a few little springtime gifts for friends and family.  


First up were these daffodil brooches, a really easy to follow pattern by the clever Lucy they turned out great.  A bit of spray starch, blocking and a bit of fussing on the back and they were good to go.




On the Spring/Easter theme again I rustled up a few tilda bunny hearts to send to a few of my friends.
These sweet little things were made following a pattern from the Tilda Springtime Gifts book.  I’m quite pleased with how they turned  out.
 


  Happy Easter Friends


Back Soon

4 comments:

daisychain said...

Those daffodil brooches are just so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful makes.
Dx

Tilly Rose said...

Loving the daffodils :)
Tilly x

Jenn M said...

I love the daffodil brooches: the gingham ribbon is a sweet touch. The Tilda hearts are cute too: I made a couple of those a few years back for my kids and they always make me smile.
Cheers,
Jenn